Monday 24 March 2014

How to Prepare Yourself for Upcoming SEO challenges in 2014-15 for Clients

How to Prepare Yourself for Upcoming SEO challenges in 2014-15 for Clients
With current scenario and situations about SEO industry, now day’s clients are going to be very smart and want to be sure about responsive agency capabilities. Here I’m sharing my personalized experience of an interview which was conducted last week with client. You will explore about upcoming challenges regarding SEO s business development management with global clients.

1. What do you know about our company and can you define who (Day Translations)?
A. Day translation is an Us based leading professional translating company and corporate member of ATA. It offers legal, medical, business and all other document translation services and certified translations within any deadline that a person may have. You are provider of expert translation services in over 100 languages and dialects, from Afrikaans to Zulu, including European, Asian, African languages and many more.

 2. What is your experience in SEO?
A- I have four years of experience in Search Engine Optimization.

 3. What is Your Experience in Marketing?
A. I have overall 4 years of experience in Internet marketing including Article Marketing, Brand Marketing, Content Marketing, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Video Marketing, Blog Marketing etc. but whenever I start my SEO campaign always think about the targeting audience of website and which type of strategy can work for overall internet marketing.

 4. What is your experience in working with clients, managing clients, and keeping them happy?
A. I have worked both client and SEO Agency, for client (short experience of 6 months) and then I worked agency side. It helps me to manage the client’s requirements and needs especially to understand expected benefits through SEO. For SEO campaign, I don’t prepare only myself to send rank report, I also believe to work on SEO generated revenue and traffic for an ROI measure.

5. What is your expected salary with us?
A. I have expectation more then 30000 with you on regular basis appraisals.

6. Are you familiar with Google Panda and Google Penguin algorithms?
A. Yes, I’m aware with Google Panda and Penguin Updates and also have the experience about how to recover from manual spam.

7. What areas do you think are currently the most important in organically ranking a site?
A.  I don’t believe on only few facts about ranking your keywords organically there are so many factors which work to rank well.  If you would like to select current scenario I will consider few points here.
  •  Importance of Social Media Optimization in SEO
  • Author Rank ( Keeping Away from Content Delicacy and Authorization)
  •  Responsive and User Friendly Website Design
  •  Unique & Relevant Web Content 
  •  Proper Anchor Text Diversion of Your Back links from High Authority Domain
8. How would you go about getting our main keywords listed in Google, in the first page?
I have the certain and tested strategy which work for us, However according to the scenario we change it. I’m sharing two steps which work for me. (1) On Page Changes (2) Content Marketing (3) Risk Free Link Building!

On Page Changes
As I have already explore about the how much website structure and layouts has the importance in SEO it will work again!  
  • Correct and Relevant Keywords Selections
  •  Information above the Fold
  • Proper Author Bio Tag
  • Attractive and Relevant Meta Tags (Avoid Much Keywords Stuffing)
  • Social Media Section within Page (Like Google Plus, Facebook Page, and Twitter Followers)
  • Exploring Images and Web Content Presence which really works to understand your business in the eyes of visitors
Content Marketing!
Now days Google is detecting link spam and will work on this continually on it. Sharing useful and popular content with proper “Author Rank” is now only the right techniques of getting good SERP Results
  • Guest Blog on Top Sites
  • Press Release Submission
  • Blogging on Top Blog Sites
  • Sharing Content on Social Media Sites with Niche Users for Relevant Topic
  • Share Article from High Authority Website or Relevant Category Website
  • PPT Submission
  •  Doc and PDF Submission
  • Share Videos
Risk Free Link Building
Here I want to say if make links to your website from high authority website with proper anchor text diversion. It will work for me. I follow these guidelines which work for me.

  •   Link Web Page with Proper Relevancy of Subject Instead of Generic Keywords
  • Check Website Domain and Link Page Authority
  • Check Indexed Date, Cache:  Date of linked Page
  • Check C class IP based Websites which are made only for link Building. I don’t submit website there.
  • Regular tracking of back links profile which can harm my website in upcoming time!  I use paid tool for tracking this such as Majestic SEO also check manually.
9. What kind of strategies do you normally implement for back links? What do you think about link buying, link bait, and other specific back link strategies? What do you think about link buying and directories?

A. As I have already answered about Risk Free Link building, I would like also mention some addition efforts which I usually make for my clients. I make proper diversion Plan of back links which I need to generate. For example if have to make 100 back links for a client. I will make proper plan on board!
  •  25 Social Bookmarking and Guest Blog Posting Submission
  • 25 Links from Niche Article and Blog Submissions
  • 25 Links from PPT, Docs, PDF and Press Release Submissions
  • 20 Links High Authority Based Directories Websites, and Business listening
  • 5 Links from related category website for example if somebody has the business of hotels and I would try to get link back from tour & travels website.
I don’t trust on link buying, link bait and link exchange techniques. Google has been much smarter and strict on these techniques. Yes about directories submission I can say if you linking back your website with a high authority directory website with relevant category you cannot be affected such like as Dmoz.

10. Do you have your own website(s)?  What is their purpose? How effective have they been?
A. No, currently I don’t have my own website but I’m going to launch a website for helping people on ““how to “concept. Basic Idea is here to help visitors through video and text on query with “How to” for example if somebody wants to know about “How to recover from Panda Updates”, my videos and given information will help them.

11. Give an example of 3 websites that you would search for as a linking partner with daytranslations.com.
A. Your business area and targeting audience is very vast I can try link back from many category like content marketing website, carrier’s advisors, legal advisors etc. Here are the details of some website I would try to link back from these websites by webmaster approach. (1) http://www.authorhouse.com (2) http://contentmarketinginstitute.com/ (3)   http://www.kingsoftstore.com/partner/links.

12. What do you think about code level SEO in 2014 which is upcoming challenges for not only for SEO, also for web designers?

A. I think we’ll see many more reports from the Google Webmaster Support  team, and  new specialized enhancements like we’ve seen in the last with canonical Tags, XML sitemaps, Image sitemaps, rel=”nofollow”, Social Media  Optimization will continue its major role in 2014-2015 and RDFA formats. And if you will ask about one major changes I will say RDF format with design & development will help more search engine to rank ecommerce based websites. 
Author Bio: Ankit  Mishra is search engine optimization expert; he has consulted top notched digital marketing agencies with his knowledge. Right now he is publishing his SEO Tips for STIN - SEO Training Institute, Noida. Follow him on Twitter or on Gooogle: +Ankit Mishra 

0 comments:

Post a Comment